Family Options provides support to adults with disabilities in Fresno and surrounding counties. We are currently seeking in-home care providers to help adults with disabilities live full and productive lives.
As an in-home care provider, you will provide companionship, assistance with daily living activities, and support to adults with disabilities in your home. You will work closely with case managers to develop individualized care plans.
We are looking for caring and compassionate individuals who are willing to make a difference in the lives of adults with disabilities. You must be able to pass a background check and have a valid driver’s license.
Benefits of Becoming an In-Home Care Provider
- Make a difference in the lives of adults with disabilities
- Work with a supportive team of professionals
- Earn extra income
- Receive ongoing training and support
- Work from home
Qualifications for In-Home Care Providers
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must pass a background check
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
Contact Family Options today to learn more about how you can support adults with developmental disabilities in Fresno County through adult foster care. We provide training, support, and resources so you can make a difference in the lives of those who need it most.